Pet Care Associate
2549 Fayetteville st max.Jeffers97@gmaill.com (919)599-2889
Objective: To be prominent in whatever I choose to do, no matter how small or how big the role.
C.E. Jordan High School c/o2016
- AP European History
- All Honors core classes
- 2 years of Spanish
- Animal Science I-II/ Agriscience Applications.
- Independent Study in Special ED classroom
- Varsity Baseball
- Varsity Football
- Varsity Lacrosse
- Volunteer Work
- Book Club Organizer
- 3 Years of Choir
- Volunteer work with meals on wheels
- Volunteer work with Browns daycare center
- Volunteer work with the special Olympics EC
- Member of the TOP Teens of America
- Volunteer work at local Food Bank
- Durham County Library Employee
- Accountability and Selflessness were two of the essential tools I picked up in my tenure with the Durham County library system.
- Roy’s Country Kitchen (Cashier)
- Roy’s taught me to always value the customers needs. When dealing with an unideal situation patience is key.