Linda Lloyd Smith
4804 Dutchess Lane Durham, NC 27707 | | firstname.lastname@example.org
High-achieving administrative skills with extensive experience in various area such as Clinical Trials contracts, financial reports and data analyst, invoice and document management, real estate, policy and procedure development, contract lease negotiation, property management Medicaid audits, accounting, real estate, foreclosure, short sale, deed in lieu, credit and collections, customer service with excellent communication skills to build quality relationships with clients, colleagues and management.
Onsite Audit Reviewer
Public Consulting Group Raleigh, NC 3/2016-Present
- Responsible for onsite review of (ACH), Adult Care Homes in NC functioning as (IMD) Institutions for Mental Disease to determine if facility meets IMD requirements.
- Assisted DMA clinical leads with all hard copy documentation designated for acquisition to electronic files.
- Download of files, archiving, evaluating, splitting, renaming and entering documents collected from ACH facilities and upload to CRMS NC Survey site. Utilized PDFSAM.
- Quality Assurance Analyst Analyzed Data, & Trends in reference to ACH Audit. Documents included Census, Provider Questionnaire, FL2, Resident Register, 3050R, Care Notes, Physician’s Orders/Care Notes, MARS, Hospitalization/ED visits and Resident questionnaire, review tools and LHP.
- Collaborated with (CMS) centers for Medicare/Medicaid, Department of Health & Human Services and DMA.
- HIPPA and security Certified.
Site Payment Coordinator- Finance 12/2015 -3/2016
Pharmaceutical Product Development (PPD) Morrisville, NC
- Audit of Clinical Trials contract, review accruals for year end close out and issue resolution for all site payments generated from subject activities, visit completed, contracted milestones, payment activity and reimbursements based on the fully executed contract.
- Demonstrates ability to extract and analyze project specific data/systems to ensure accuracy and efficiency pertinent information from Clinical Trials study documentation in North America, Latin American, EMEA and Asian Pacific.
- Review data of invoices and procedures based on the terms of the site contract. Proficient in MS Word, outlook, and Excel.
- Adhering to Country Regulatory and/or applicable tax regulations, and PPD/Sponsor SOP, CRO and WPDs regulations for all aspects of project implementation, execution, and closeout.
Foreclosure Specialist 2/2014 to 2/2015
IBM/SETERUS– Durham, NC 27709
- Manage and provide options to sellers in regards to their delinquent mortgages. Coordinate with mortgage company, sellers, Fannie Mae, investors, inspectors, applicants, appraisers, attorneys, title companies, lending personnel during the underwriting, documentation and loan closing process comply with consumers financial protection bureau (CFPB) and fair debt collection practice (FDCPA) guidelines
- Perform proper audit invoices for formulation of legal bills within required timeframe, administrated pre-sale foreclosure, foreclosure, short sales, bankruptcy process and prepared payoff figures.
- Verify loan documents to no3, customers, borrowers, in accordance with investors guidelines in regards to short sales, deed in lieu and other foreclosure options by review HUD1, contract, appraisal, bank statements, tax returns, 4506-T, uniform borrower assistance form 710, real estate transactions, timelines and loan procedures, mortgage terminology and compliances policies
- Set up and Process monthly mortgage payments
- Software: Black knight, Paragon, Tempo, Fusion, Excel, MS Office, MS Outlook.
Real Estate Manager 01/1990 to 10/2012
Classic Realty – Durham, NC 27713
- Managed annual budget and create financial reports and projections for accurate reporting
- Improved customer service by implementing a staff cross-training and development plan.
- Develop, maintain and track personalized marketing plans for agents, buyers and sellers. Reviewed, executed documents such as buyer’s contracts, purchase agreements, disclosures and leases.
- Member of Professional Standards and Ethics Committee, Grieve Committee, and Graduate Real Estate Institute.
Real Estate Broker/Property Manager
- Maintain and Prepared contracts, negotiations on terms and conditions of lease and resolved issues to close sales in collaboration with tile, buyers, sellers ,other agents, builders, escrow, loan officer, attorney, inspectors, appraisal and facilitated pre-approval process for financing, researched involved in home buying and selling process
- Preform annual tenant operating budget and expenses, trust account, and bank reconciliations.
- Demonstrated exceptional prospecting skills through aggressive marketing and personal referrals through client development, follow-up and property management.
- Served as guest lecturer to nonprofit organizations to educate buyers and sellers about buying, selling strategies, and foreclosure options.
- Developed all marketing materials such as brochures, business cards, postcards, flyers and other packet materials using software such as iPhoto, Photoshop, HP flyer software, and Publisher,
- Software-MS Office, Excel, E-DOC and E-Signature
Contract Administrator 06/2009-10/2009
Hill International Marlton, NJ
- Assist Senior Contract Administrator - procurement process on new construction Building Projects including reviewing all contract documents, creating proposal data reports for meetings, setting up accounts, tracking projects using Project and Ariba system software, procurement/expenditures files for suppliers and vendors, opening bids, requisition management, filing, scanning, copying, setting up meetings, using Excel for spreadsheets reports. Manage and log the purchase order process in access database. Ensure that all contractual procedures and procedures are implemented. Site: Merck Pharmaceutical Durham, NC
Import International Agent 03/2008-8/2008
DHL Morrisville, NC
- Monitor and arrange the importation movement USA clearance of international bulk freight shipments via DHL's freight import product lines USA and Global supply chain utilizing air/ocean/ground transportation, customs brokerage services, and dedicated warehousing/distribution centers. Process all document, AR and AP invoices in a timely manner.
Senior Accounting Clerk/Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable/Payroll
Patient Accounting Representative Duke Medical Center Durham, NC 27705
- Maintain and reviewed budget data and prepared grants and contracts financial reports for cancer research center, handled all departmental payroll, human resource paperwork, audit and code invoices, process travel reimbursement, according to accounting principles and hospital policies.
- Accounts receivable functions including invoicing, research and investigation of chargebacks including discrepancies, accounts receivable reconciliations, responding to customer requests for documentation, reviewing past due accounts, collection calls, month-end close activities.
- Daily process of A/P invoices and managed vendor/supplier relations; and process invoices in a timely matter, purchase orders, expense reports, and payment transactions.
- Maintain, reviewed, collection accounts for insurance billings or payments including Medicaid and Medicare, follow up with patients, arrange monthly payments and created monthly financial reports on patient accounts following all hospital policies, procedures for billing and patients
- Prepare bi-weekly and monthly payroll reports. Operate check signer to sign check, verify all funds and bank wire deposits. Resolve payroll discrepancies and updated employees payroll information
North Carolina Central University – Durham, NC 27707
Bachelor of Science: Accounting
Northeastern Regional Bible College-Oxford, NC
Diploma-Biblical Studies. Graduated June 2016
Durham Technical Community College-Durham, NC 27703
Major: Paralegal. Courses taken--Civil Litigations, Estate Administration, Real estate Abstract and Title abstracting in 2007-2008.